CSNews Relaunches Website With New & Improved Features
JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- The convenience store industry’s leading online news and information resource is now even better. Convenience Store News today relaunched the CSNews.com website with new features, an improved design and easier navigation to deliver news and analysis in a whole new way.
The new CSNews.com employs a mobile-first design philosophy, creating a seamless and optimal engagement experience regardless of the viewing device -- be it a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone of any size.
The new site also emphasizes original and insightful content organized by category, providing readers with quick and convenient access to the information most important to them right on the home page.
Other new features include:
- The site draws additional data from Stagnito Media’s massive industry database, the Directory of Convenience Stores, as well as related product and manufacturer data embedded within every article page.
- The new platform provides for expanded deployment of multimedia content, including slideshows, video and audio podcasts.
- Jarring, invasive pop-up ads have been replaced with more elegant, rich media placements in relevant positioning within the site.
- The CSNews Digital Media team spent nearly seven months in planning, developing, testing and rolling out this complete rebuild of CSNews.com.
- The relaunch of CSNews.com marks the first phase of a series of web relaunches planned within Stagnito Media in 2014, each being built around the nation’s largest centralized food-retailing content database.
- Post-launch enhancements to the site will continue to add new functionality and customization options, further enhancing the user experience throughout the year.
“The new CSNews.com goes beyond a simple redesign. This is a top-to-bottom re-platforming of the website and an exciting first step in the development of Stagnito Media’s massive food retailing content and information database,” said Stagnito Media’s Director of Digital Media John Callanan. “Our team worked tirelessly on this project through 2013 and we are excited to see the results of this hard work begin to take shape.”