Five Ways Every Fuel Retailer Can Boost Profitability
MIDDLETOWN, R.I. — Warren Rogers Associates introduced a new website, www.warrenrogers.com, that features a video highlighting five ways high-volume fuel site owners can enhance their operation efficiency and increase profits.
The five areas detailed in the video are:
- Meter drift analysis and identifying dispensers that are giving away fuel;
- Detecting delivery shortages and discrepancies with bills of lading volumes;
- Pinpointing dispenser flow rate issues;
- Providing timely alerts about fuel theft; and
- Identifying equipment and dispenser problems in real-time to expedite repairs.
“With our comprehensive fuel management system, there are many ways we help fuel profitability,” said William Jones, president and CEO of Warren Rogers. “For the video, we selected five of the most common issues customers are concerned about and the specific actions we can take to address them — to ultimately make a real difference in their fuel business.”
The video can be viewed above.
Founded in 1979 by Dr. Warren Rogers, Middletown-based Warren Rogers Associates specializes in statistical analysis and precision fuel system diagnostics for the retail petroleum industry and develops ways to combat fuel theft.