7-Eleven Kicks Off ‘One Million Chip Free-For-All’ Giveaway
IRVING, Texas — 7-Eleven Inc. is in a giving mood. The convenience store retailer is looking to give away one million single-serve bags of 7-Select private-brand chips now through Aug. 7 during its “One Million Chip Free-For-All” marketing program.
Registered 7Rewards members can purchase any 7-Select bottled beverage and scan the 7-Eleven mobile app to receive a free 2.25-ounce or 2.5-ounce bag of 7-Select chips at participating 7-Eleven locations while supplies last.
Featured 7-Select beverages eligible in the "One Million Chip Free-For-All" include:
- All 7-Select bottled water, including cases;
- Sweet and unsweet take-home iced teas;
- 7-Select GO!Smart coconut water;
- 7-Select juices;
- 7-Select PURE Water, the company’s private-brand water made with added electrolytes and minerals;
- 7-Select GO!Smart organic teas; and
- 7-Select premium sodas crafted by Jones Soda Co., a line of craft sodas sweetened with real cane sugar and available in five flavors like Bluesberry Smash, CocoLocoLiliNut, Twisted Citrus, Tropical Slam Rambutan and Fruit Loose.
Newest 7-Select chips varieties include Smoked Gouda Kettle, Sundried Tomato Kettle, Sriracha Kettle, Hot Italian Sausage, Wasabi Soy, Prime Rib and Spicy Guacamole.
Irving-based 7-Eleven Inc. operates, franchises and licenses more than 10,700 7-Eleven stores in North America.