- Legislative, Regulatory & LegalThe $8 million settlement will cover impacted individuals employed by the convenience retailer between July 10, 2009 to Sept. 26, 2022.
- Cannabis & CBDManaged services agreement calls for Cordova to facilitate the opening and operation of cannabis stores in 2023.
- TechnologyThe March event brings together truck stop and travel center operators who represent buying power for more than 16,000 fuel stations.
The integral role women play in convenience and fuel retailing was on full display at this year's record-breaking event.
- Dec 01Far from a fad, electric vehicles are here to stay and c-store retailers are poised to win the changing motorist.
- Nov 21Setting aside its reluctance to embrace new technologies puts the c-store channel in the position to own convenience.