Kum & Go Says Cheers to Summer With New Promos
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa — Kum & Go LC wants to quench its customers’ thirst this summer with sizzling hot promotions.
Now through June 30, customers can enter the “Song & Selfies” challenge as part of Kum & Go’s 2016 Coke Share a Song Sweepstakes. During the contest, the convenience store retailer will post different photo challenges each week that customers can compete in to win prizes.
“As the challenges get trickier, the prizes get better! Watch out for our next challenge starting today!” Kum & Go said in a promotional email.
To enter, customers must be aged 18 or older and submit a valid sweepstakes entry via the Kum & Go website or by mail, with a photo of themselves and whatever additional requirements the challenge indicates. No purchase is necessary to enter.
A total of 89 winners will be selected at random to win prizes including:
- Week 1: Coke koozie and Kum & Go $5 gift card (10 winners)
- Week 2: Coke koozie and $10 gift card (10 winners)
- Week 3: Coke koozie and $15 gift card (10 winners)
- Week 4: Bluetooth speaker and $20 gift card (10 winners)
- Week 5: Bluetooth speaker and $25 gift card (10 winners)
- Week 6: Bluetooth speaker and $50 gift card (10 winners)
- Week 7: $75 gift card (10 winners)
- Week 8: $100 gift card (nine winners)
- Week 9: Beats headphones (eight winners)
- Surprise Winners: Beats headphones (two winners)
The cool promotions don’t stop there, either: Kum & Go is bringing back $1 any-size drinks all summer long, so customers can enjoy a refreshing fountain drink or Koolee frozen beverage.
Additionally, every Friday afternoon this summer, the c-store operator will be handing out free sample of new and popular items. The sampling kicked off Friday, May 6 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., where customers enjoyed “good stuff” from Jack Link’s, the retailer said.
West Des Moines-based Kum & Go has more than 430 c-stores across 11 states.