Less Than One Month Left to Enter Top Women Awards
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — Only a few weeks remain to enter the Convenience Store News 2015 Top Women in Convenience awards. The deadline to nominate women who are making great contributions to their companies and the convenience retail industry overall is Friday, April 3.
Female leaders, mentors and role models in the c-store industry can be nominated as:
- Women of the Year: Retailer, supplier or wholesaler executives of any rank who have had an exceptional impact on the success or direction of their company, as well as a positive impact on the convenience store industry as a whole. These visionaries have steered their companies into new markets, new opportunities and strong measurable growth.
- Senior-Level Leaders: Retailer, supplier and wholesaler executives working with the c-store channel of trade who have executed on a strategy and transformed their business in a positive manner.
- Rising Stars: Retailers, suppliers and wholesalers with job titles above store manager but below vice president, who are making their mark in the c-store industry even at the early stages of their careers.
- Mentors: Retailers, suppliers and wholesalers who have made an extraordinary effort and had an extraordinary impact on the careers of their colleagues.
- Store Managers: Retailers only; outstanding store managers who are dedicated to exceptional customer service, employee development and exceeding business performance goals at their stores.
- Single-Store Owners: Women entrepreneurs who are successfully managing and growing their independent convenience store.
Top Women in Convenience nominees must either work for a convenience store retail company, or a wholesaler or supplier directly serving the convenience store industry.
Nominations should be compiled from achievements during the previous 12 months and illustrate a candidate’s innovative corporate initiatives, extraordinary financial and strategic accomplishments, astute problem-solving acumen, exceptional performance and selfless charitable participation, among other attributes that go above and beyond the call of duty. There is no limit to the number of nominations one individual or company can make.
This year's program also includes the Top Women in Convenience Advisory Board, a group of industry executives that will provide direction and feedback for the CSNews Top Women in Convenience awards.
All winners will be notified by the end of April and will be prominently recognized on www.csnews.com and in the July issue of Convenience Store News.
Click here for more details and to submit a nomination. There is no entry fee.