Director of Human Resources, West Florida, RaceTrac Petroleum
- Anderson began her career at RaceTrac as a store manager in 2011.
- In 2015, she drove the lowest total turnover in the company. In fact, she has reduced turnover in every market where she has worked.
- The University of North Florida graduate drives the company’s LEAD Women’s Initiative in Florida.
Marketing Manager, North America Circle K Team, GSP
- Barnhart manages a team of seven, including five account managers and two account specialists.
- In 2015, she helped increase GSP sales revenue by more than 60 percent on her accounts.
- Her philanthropic efforts include the Krewe of Cavaliers, an organization that raises money and awareness for the Multiple Sclerosis Society, and the Children’s Home of Tampa.
Senior Director, Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Coldsmith started in 2002 as director of national accounts.
- She’s served as both McLane Team Lead and 7-Eleven Team Lead for her first 12 years.
- She is a member of the Network of Executive Women and an active affiliate member of the National Coalition Association of 7-Eleven Franchisees.
Executive Director, Information Services, CST Brands Inc.
- Her responsibilities include business intelligence, data management and warehousing, and human resources information systems.
- Grover-Allen has been at CST for 30 years.
- Among those she has mentored are a zone manager, two above-store senior managers, and two recently promoted supervisors.
Personnel & Operations Supervisor, Rutter’s Farm Stores
- Sheeler joined Rutter’s in September 2004 as a roving store manager and was given her own store two months later.
- She won the inaugural Rutter’s No Guts No Glory Award in 2008 for her success at a struggling high-volume store.
- In her current role, she oversees 13 stores, as well as the performance of the employees and managers working in those stores.