New Officers Elected to NACS Supplier Board
LAS VEGAS -- Joe Vonder Haar, managing partner of iSEE Store Innovations Inc., was elected 2014-15 chairman of the NACS Supplier Board during the board’s meeting at the 2014 NACS Show here.
Before founding iSEE Store Innovations in 2010, Vonder Haar spent 28 years with Anheuser-Busch Inc., retiring from the brewer as vice president of the convenience store channel.
Kevin Martello, vice president of convenience for Dr Pepper Snapple Group, was named chair-elect and will succeed Vonder Haar as 2015-16 chairman of the NACS Supplier Board.
Three vice chairmen also were elected to the five-member Supplier Board leadership team:
- Brad McGuinness, senior vice president, corporate research & development, VeriFone Inc.;
- Jay Ard, vice president, national sales, Coca-Cola Refreshments; and
- Frank McCarter, vice president of sales, national accounts, Curtis.
In addition, three new members were elected to the board:
- Brent Cotten, director, customer and industry affairs, The Hershey Co.;
- Frank Squilla, senior vice president, sales, InComm; and
- Rick Brindle, vice president, industry development, Mondelēz International.
The NACS Supplier Board is comprised of individuals from NACS supplier member companies that represent different product and service categories in the convenience store industry.