Paytronix Expands Rewards Platform With New POS Integrations
NEWTON, Mass. — Paytronix Systems Inc. is extending its rewards platform with integrations to three additional point-of-sale (POS) systems.
The reward program software provider has completed integrations with Gilbarco Passport, NCR Radiant and Verifone Commander — three of the most prevalent POS solutions for convenience stores, according to Paytronix.
With the pre-configured Paytronix integrations, c-stores can quickly implement rewards programs and have capabilities, like:
1. Customer identification. Brands have multiple options to tie a customer's account to the rewards program using a plastic card, mobile check-in, or guest lookup via telephone number at the POS.
2. Real-time accrual and redemption. Points accrue and rewards are redeemed in the moment a transaction is completed at the POS.
3. Customer engagement tools. C-stores can message customers on multiple channels including email, push, pull, and SMS with tailored communications triggered by POS activity.
4. Reporting and data analysis. Consumer POS behavior insights and reporting capabilities facilitate a better understanding of each customer, the delivery of relevant offers, reduce cannibalized sales, and accurately report outstanding liability.
5. Check-level purchase data. Ties granular purchase behavior from the POS to each individual reward program member.
"POS integration is the lifeblood of the Paytronix platform. It connects the data being collected in the field to our powerful backend system where marketers employ a one-to-one marketing strategy," said Michelle Tempesta, head of marketing at Paytronix. "Our ability to pull data from and push it to the POS changes the customer experience by making it more relevant and personal in the store, thereby establishing a deeper bond between the customer and the brand."
Des Moines-based convenience store chain Yesway launched a new user-friendly rewards program built on the Paytronix Rewards platform. The new Yesway Rewards is integrated directly with its Gilbarco and NCR Radiant POS systems.
"One of our core requirements for the Yesway Rewards programs was a robust analytics and segmentation platform. Now that we are underway with our program, without question, the Paytronix platform provides us with out-of-the-box marketing tools our organization needs," said Darrin Samaha, vice president and brand manager, Yesway. "We are able to leverage the analytics platform and the Paytronix Data Insights team to better understand our customers and know when and where to help them to extract more revenue from the customer journey."
Newton-based Paytronix Systems Inc. offers a proprietary guest engagement platform that helps more than 300 retail and restaurant chains manage and grow more than $18 billion in guest spend.