Rutter's Ends Year With Employee Recognition
YORK, Pa. -- Rutter's Farm Stores gathered its store managers and guests of honor alike to celebrate another excellent year for the retailer. The York-based, family-owned convenience store chain hosted a ceremony earlier this week to recognize its employees of the year.
Employees receiving accolades during the ceremony were:
- Store Manager of the Year: Tina Felton, Rutter's #60 on West Market Street in York.
- Restaurant Manager of the Year: Kevin Hare, Rutter's #25 on Pennsylvania Avenue in York.
- Team Member of the Year: Allen King, Rutter's #25 on Pennsylvania Avenue in York.
Additionally, the company acknowledged the outstanding performance of several managers:
- Ink Byers, store manager of Rutter's #62 on South Richland Avenue in York.
- Mindy Torney, restaurant manager of Rutter's #62 on South Richland Avenue in York.
- Keith Crawford, store manager of Rutter's #56 on Lewisberry Road in New Cumberland, Pa.
- Brenda Kemper, store manager of Rutter's #16 on Main Street in Loganville, Pa.
- Amy Fisher, store manager of Rutter's #46 on Abbottstown Street in East Berlin, Pa.
- Sonia Schmuck, store manager of Rutter's #39 on W. Main Street in Windsor, Pa.
Chuck Moyer, a personnel and operations supervisor, received the Corporate Making a Difference Award, and Mike Hubler, a truck driver for Rutter's Dairy, was named Rutter's Dairy Employee of the Year.
Attendees at the event were asked to bring an unwrapped gift to donate to the Salvation Army of York and the Mont Alto Fire Co. Nearly 200 toys were donated to the charities. Rutter's also matched the toy donation with a cash donation of $1,500 to be shared by the two charities to purchase more toys.
Rutter's Farm Stores operates 58 c-stores throughout central Pennsylvania.