Stagnito Media Unveils New Mobile App for Hispanic Retail 360 Summit
LA JOLLA, Calif. -- Don't miss a beat at the upcoming Hispanic Retail 360 Summit, being held at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines in California. The new Hispanic Retail 360 Summit mobile app show guide is now available before, during and after the event, which is expected to draw more than 500 marketing and merchandising executives from the nation's leading retail and consumer product goods firms.
Visit app.hispanicretail360.com to download the app to your mobile phone and get anytime/anywhere access to:
• The latest conference news and information, including program changes.
• All Twitter posts related to the event.
• The full agenda.
• More information about speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
• La Jolla/San Diego-area attractions for free-time activities.
• "Tell a friend" function.
• Post-Summit downloads.
The Hispanic Retail 360 Summit is produced by Stagnito Media, publisher of Convenience Store News, Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner, Progressive Grocer, PG's Store Brands and The Gourmet Retailer.