TravelCenters Debuts New Site With the 'Finest in Amenities'
HILLSBORO, Texas — TravelCenters of America LLC is building up its store portfolio, as well as the number of amenities it offers customers.
The Westlake, Ohio-based operator of TA and Petro Stopping Centers opened its latest TA location in Hillsboro, on 78 acres along Interstate 35.
TravelCenters and Hillsboro city officials worked together to ensure this newly constructed facility will have a positive impact on the city and its economic development, as well as provide professional drivers and local customers the finest in travel center amenities, entertainment and customer service, according to the retailer.
Adjacent to TA Hillsboro is a Ranger's Virtual Sports Café, a proprietary entertainment offering constructed and operated by TA that includes virtual golf and virtual gun ranges. It also serves burgers, pizza and beverages. The café boasts oversized, leather seating and DirecTV on multiple televisions.
"We are thrilled with the opening of our TA Hillsboro location, providing drivers yet another full-service travel center option right in the heart of Texas," said Tom O'Brien, president and CEO of TravelCenters. "This site especially offers drivers some new and unique experiences, while also delivering on the unparalleled level of amenities and customer service they have come to know and expect."
TA Hillsboro additionally offers:
- 210 angled and generously sized truck parking spaces and over 180 car parking spaces;
- Eight diesel lanes, all equipped to pump bulk diesel exhaust fluid;
- 16 Shell-branded gasoline fueling points;
- A five-bay TA truck service facility, and RoadSquad emergency roadside service;
- A 180-seat state-of-the-art Country Pride full-service restaurant with a buffet and StayFit menu options;
- A 5,600-square-foot Minit Mart convenience store;
- A 56-seat Burger King restaurant;
- 10 driver showers operated by a fully automated reservation system, accessible through the TA/Petro TruckSmart mobile app;
- A StayFit fitness room free to professional drivers who are UltraONE Driver Rewards members;
- A laundry facility with machines that accept credit/debit card payments and send the user a text message when the cycle is finished;
- Reserve-It Parking that allows professional drivers to reserve a parking space;
- Professional driver movie and TV rooms; and
- Wi-Fi, ATM, check cashing, cash advance and Western Union services.
The opening of TA Hillsboro raises the number of travel centers in the TA and Petro Stopping Centers branded chain to 254.