2018 Technology Study: Investing in the Future
With technology touching nearly every aspect of convenience retailing nowadays, it’s no wonder that a majority of retailers say they are prepared to increase their spending on new technology.
Convenience Store News’ 2018 Technology Study found that convenience store retailers are once again committed to spending more money on tech systems to better serve their customers and improve their bottom lines.
This year's Technology Study answers such questions as:
* What kind of promotional and sales-building technologies have retailers implemented, or plan to implement?
* What payment systems are retailers looking at to help their customers achieve a more convenience, faster payment process?
* What kind of loyalty programs are retailers utilizing?
* What features are most popular on mobile apps?
* Are retailers EMV-compliant at the forecourt yet?