Aloha Petroleum to Buy MFM's Hawaii Assets
HONOLULU — Aloha Petroleum Ltd. purchased the Hawaiian assets of MFM Inc., all located on the island of Kauai. The acquisition is expected to close by the end of this year.
Included in the transaction are:
- Shell fuel station and Shell Food Mart located in Kapaa;
- Shell fuel station, Subway restaurant, and Menehune Food Mart located in Kilauea;
- Subway restaurant located in the Eleele Shopping Center;
- Menehune Food Mart located in Kekaha; and
- Menehune Food Mart located in Kapahi
“The acquisition is a great opportunity to grow our retail store operations on the island of Kauai, and we look forward to continuing to service and cater to the needs of the local residents,” said Richard Parry, president and CEO of Aloha Petroleum.
Aloha Petroleum will continue to operate under the current brands. In addition, the company stated it plans to offer jobs positions to all current store employees.
Honolulu-based Aloha Petroleum Ltd. is a subsidiary of Sunoco LP. It operates 46 Aloha Island Mart convenience stores throughout the 50th State and markets its products via approximately 100 Shell, Aloha and Mahalo branded fueling stations.