Aloha Petroleum Completes MFM Asset Buy
HONOLULU — Aloha Petroleum Ltd. completed its purchase of MFM Inc.'s assets in Hawaii.
The acquisition includes multiple gas stations and retail outlets on the island of Kauai, including:
- Shell fuel station and Shell Food Mart in Kapaa
- Shell fuel station, Subway restaurant and Menehune Food Mart in Kilauea
- Subway restaurant located in the Eleele Shopping Center
- Menehune Food Mart in Kekaha
- Menehune Food Mart in Kapahi
Aloha Petroleum will continue operating all the acquired locations under their current retail brands for the near future.
A subsidiary of Sunoco LP, Aloha Petroleum is one of the largest gasoline marketers and convenience store operators in Hawaii. With the completed purchase of MFM's assets, Aloha now has approximately 100 Shell, Aloha and Mahalo branded gas stations and 50 Aloha Island Mart convenience stores throughout the state.