Candy Hall of Fame Sets Slate for 2012
TAMPA, Fla. -- The Candy Hall of Fame has announced this year's list of individuals who will be inducted in honor of their service to the confectionary business. The induction will take place during the National Confectionery Sales Association's (NCSA) 113th Annual Meeting at the Renaissance Tampa Hotel International Plaza in Tampa, Fla., on Oct. 19-21.
The 2012 honorees are:
- Jim Bourne, Hilliard's Chocolate System;
- Pierson Clair, Brown & Haley;
- Judy Cooley, The Hershey Co.;
- James Finelli, The Promotion In Motion Cos. Inc.;
- Robert Fortunato, Sledd Co.;
- Paul Minger, Walgreen Co.;
- David Onorato, The Hershey Co.;
- John Pola, Jelly Belly Candy Co.;
- Fernando Pujals, Fernando C. Pujals & Bros. Inc.;
- Tim Quinn, Mars Chocolate North America;
- Anthony Rufrano, Maxim Manufacturing & Marketing;
- Phil Shankman, Shankman & Assoc. Inc.
Audio and visual biographies of the inductees will play during a gala dinner on Oct. 20. For more information, visit www.candyhalloffame.org.