The online version of CSNews’ annual summit for exploring food trends, operations, food safety and technology will kick off at 1 p.m. eastern time on Nov. 17 with a series of quick-hitting, 30-minute education sessions; a fireside chat with Courtney Williams, a former Sheetz Inc. and Family Express Corp. foodservice executive; and a session from the Culinary Institute of America’s leading consultant on food safety. Small-group breakout sessions on prepared foods, dispensed beverages, design and operations, and technology are also slated.
Day two, beginning at 1 p.m. eastern time on Nov. 18, will feature education sessions from Kay Segel, president of Business Accelerator Team, and Frank White of WhiteKnight Marketing; as well as more interactive small-group breakout sessions and the retailer panel.
In addition to the educational program, this year’s CFX will be capped off each day with the presentation of the 2020 CSNews Foodservice Innovators Awards.
On Nov. 17, awards will be presented to:
- Hot Beverages Innovator of the Year: 7-Eleven Inc. (Jawad Bisbis, vice president of proprietary beverages, accepting)
- Foodservice Innovator to Watch: Enmarket (Ryan Krebs, director of foodservice, accepting)
- Foodservice Innovator of the Year: Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc./Circle K (David Hall, vice president of global foodservice, accepting)
On Nov. 18, awards will be presented to:
- Prepared Foods Innovator of the Year: Kwik Chek (Kevin Smartt, CEO, accepting)
- Cold/Frozen Beverages Innovator of the Year: Kwik Trip (Servais accepting)
Through this year’s CFX program, convenience foodservice operators and their supplier partners will get the opportunity gather online via a technology platform that encourages networking and idea exchange, and collaborate to develop a blueprint for foodservice success in a post COVID-19 world.
Click here to register. Retailer registration is free.