CSNews Names 2018 Top Women in Convenience Advisory Board
NEWARK, N.J. — Convenience Store News has named its 2018 Top Women in Convenience (TWIC) Advisory Board. Eleven industry leaders will help steer this year’s awards program.
TWIC is the only program that recognizes exceptional female leaders, rising stars and mentors among retailer, supplier and distributor firms in the convenience store industry. Now going into its fifth year, CSNews’ TWIC program honors women who have been nominated by their peers and selected by a panel of judges based on their contributions to their company and the industry at large.
The 2018 TWIC Advisory Board will be comprised of the following industry representatives:
- Karla Ahlert, RaceTrac Petroleum Inc.
- Sarah Alter, Network of Executive Women
- Blake Benefiel, Altria Group Distribution Co.
- Kimberli Carroll, Ruiz Foods
- Pat Cordle, BIC
- Elisa Goria, Circle K Stores Inc.
- Ruth Ann Lilly, GPM Investments LLC
- Alicia Logan, Chevron ExtraMile
- Dave Riser, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.
- Lesley Saitta, Impact 21
- Diane Wallace, Coca-Cola North America