Kwik Trip Brings Home Hardware From World Dairy Expo
LA CROSSE, Wis. — Kwik Trip Inc. won numerous accolades for its dairy products at the 2016 World Dairy Expo Championship Dairy Product Contest. Judging took place Aug. 23-25 in Madison.
The annual event is sponsored by the Wisconsin Dairy Products Association and is the only national contest that includes all dairy products.
Kwik Trip received five awards in the contest:
- Second Place: 1 Percent Lowfat Chocolate Milk with a score of 99.85
- Second Place: Regular Vanilla Ice Cream with a score of 99.2
- Second Place: Black Raspberry Frozen Yogurt with a score of 98.875
- Third Place: Café Espresso Chip Gelato with a score of 98.4
- Third Place: French Vanilla Cappuccino with a score of 97.5
La Crosse-based Kwik Trip Inc. operates more than 500 convenience stores and other outlets in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa.