More Than a Dozen Retailers Join Chester's Family
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Chester's International announced that 13 retailers in the United States and one in Puerto Rico have added its chicken program to their foodservice offerings. Each of the locations will feature Chester's hand-breaded chicken for carryout and catering options.
The new Chester's locations can be found at:
• Salvador Cash & Carry in Villalba, Puerto Rico
• Family Pantry in Manitowoc, Wis.
• Tony's Foodland in Joelton, Tenn.
• Columbia Market in Columbia, Tenn.
• MMM Quickstop in Cullman, Ala.
• B-Kwik #12 in Brookhaven, Miss.
• Pitt Stop #38 in Lexington, S.C.
• Conoco 1 Stop in DeWitt, Ark.
• Mac's Minit Mart in Elrod, Ala.
• Mac's Minit Mart in Hamilton, Ala.
• Jasper Brick Oven Pizza in Jasper, Ind.
• Hub City Convenience in Lubbock, Texas
• Family Foods in Tipton, Iowa
• Stuckey's in Anahauc, Texas
"We welcome these new locations to the Chester's family," said Kathryn Kudulis, the company's brand manager. "Chester's continued growth is a testament of our retailer's ongoing dedication to the Chester's brand and continued support of their customers. We are proud to offer a QSR program that enables our operators to be successful in today's competitive market."