While convenience store operators have long understood the value of loyalty programs to strengthen the bond and increase the value of their customer relationships, a new national research study sheds light on the way that executives and customers view a brand’s ability to engage and create long-term loyalty.
Join the webinar and be among the first to learn:
- Percentage of a company’s budget allocated to customer loyalty programs versus the percentage of active customers
- The challenges executives are facing in resolving those issues
- Why 91% of consumers value a personalized loyalty program
- How to capture actionable first party customer data with no effort from your customers or employees
- How to maximize ROI and increase customer engagement levels