New Slurpee Flavor Debuts Just in Time for 7-Eleven Day 2018
IRVING, Texas — 7-Eleven Day is here again and the convenience retailer is putting its well-known Slurpee offering at the front of the celebration.
On July 11, customers can get a free small Slurpee drink in honor of the retailer's birthday. The promotion runs from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 7-Eleven stores nationwide while supplies last.
In addition, to mark the 91st milestone, 7-Eleven Inc. turned breakfast cereal favorite Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries into its latest Slurpee flavor. The addition to the frozen dispensed offering is available for a limited time at participating stores.
To continue the birthday celebration, ALL 7Rewards members will receive exclusive coupons during our "7 Deals in 7 Days" promotional period. The deals are:
- July 12: Free 7-Select Pure Water with purchase of a BODYARMOR sports drink
- July 13: Free Big Gulp fountain drink with purchase of a share-size Snickers candy bar
- July 14: Free 7-Select popcorn with the purchase of a 20-ounce Smartwater
- July 15: Free single-size Reese's candy with purchase of a share-size bag of 7-Select Gummies
- July 16: Free 20-ounce Coca-Cola with purchase of any flavor Cheez-It baked snack crackers
Irving-based 7-Eleven operates, franchises and/or licenses more than 66,000 stores in 17 countries, including 11,600 in North America.