Robinson Oil Buys New Headquarters Office

Press enter to search
Close search
Open Menu

Robinson Oil Buys New Headquarters Office

08/03/2009
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Robinson Oil Corp., a gas station and convenience store operator, purchased the office building at 2530 Lafayette St. here, from the Humane Society of Santa Clara Valley for $1.8 million, or roughly $144 per square foot.

The 12,500-square-foot building was constructed in 1950 in the Scott Blvd Corridor submarket, and Robinson Oil will occupy the building as a corporate headquarters and training facility, according to the company.

John Yandle and Michael Saign of Cornish & Carey Commercial-ONCOR represented the seller, and Ryan Brandenburg and Armand Tiano of Cornish & Carey Commercial-ONCOR represented the buyer.

Related News:

MillerCoors Opens Chicago Headquarters

BP Shutters Alternative Energy Headquarters