ALTOONA, Pa. — Sheetz Inc. has unveiled its new loyalty card program—giving customers the opportunity to get their freak on.
The latest MySheetz Card program allows cardholders to receive points on nearly every in-store purchase and customize their rewards.
Accumulating points also moves loyalty program members up the Sheetz Rewardz ranks from Fan to Friend to Freak. Cardholders will receive five points per dollar, and the more points earned, the better the reward, according to the convenience store retailer.
Free items can be loaded onto the MySheetz Card by registering it online at Sheetz.com. Points can also be redeemed on the new Sheetz app, available on Apple and Android devices. The app includes a redesigned interface that allows customers to use mobile payment, order online and view nutrition information.
Customers who register their MySheetz Card will enjoy birthday rewards, surprise offers and random freebies.
"The No. 1 request from our customers has been to earn rewards on all of their purchases," said Joe Sheetz, CEO of Sheetz. "We heard them and responded with bigger, better and more rewards — it's our way of showing the love to our most loyal customers."
Exclusive My Sheetz Card perks include:
- Gas rewardz: 3 cents off every gallon of gas every day;
- Customized rewardz: Customers get more of what they love;
- Tasty Treatz: Points can be redeemed for items ranging from (but not limited to) free fountain drinks, made-to-order items, self-serve Sheetz Bros. Coffeez, Shweetz donuts and regular cookies;
- Exclusive offers: Birthday rewards, surprise offers, random freebies and invitations to special events;
- On-the-spot savings: Special discounts and combo offers; and
- Sheetz Shwag: Items include T-shirts, hats, mugs, and cups.
According to Sheetz, current cardholders will not lose any points with the switch to the new program. Customers with enough credits for a free item in the Sheetz club program will automatically have a free item loaded onto their card. Any additional credits will be converted into points.
Altoona-based Sheetz operates more than 545 store locations throughout Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Ohio and North Carolina.