CSNews Foodservice Summit Named Folio Award Finalist
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — Stagnito Business Information, parent company of Convenience Store News, has been named a finalist in the 2015 Folio: Marketing Awards program. The CSNews 2015 Foodservice Summit, sponsored by Tyson Convenience, is in the running for top honors in the Sponsored Event category.
Held at Chicago’s Kendall College in March, the CSNews Foodservice Summit brought together leading convenience store foodservice professionals to discuss the latest trends in the category, exchange best practices and tackle common challenges.
Among the highlights of the 2015 Summit was a “Taste of Chicago” culinary tour led by Rick Bayless, best known for winning Bravo’s “Top Chef Masters” competition with his authentic Mexican cooking.
This year’s program also featured a unique concept development session in which an idea team of Kendall College culinary arts alumni presented ideas and illustrations of what convenience store foodservice might look like 10 years from now.
Click this link to view a video and get a better flavor of the event.
The full list of Folio: nominees for Best Sponsored Event are:
- Giants of Cancer Care — Intellisphere LLC
- Monogram Appliances — Dwell
- People’s Oscar Fan Experience — Time Inc., People
- Shape Summer Shape Up — Shape Magazine
- Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour | Bonnier Audience Acceleration — Bonnier Corp.
- Taste of Home Gingerbread BLVD — Taste of Home
- Tyson, 2015 CSNews Tyson Foodservice Summit — Stagnito Business Information
The winner will be announced at the Folio: Marketing Awards Breakfast on Dec. 2 in New York.