Sweets & Snacks Expo Seeking Thought Leaders to Speak at 2019 Event
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Sweets & Snacks Expo (SSE) is seeking thought leaders and speakers who can provide unique insights, strategies and trends to the 2019 show’s attendees.
Hosted by the National Confectioners Association, SSE provides speakers with a tremendous venue to showcase their area of expertise as the event welcomes more than 90 percent of the confectionery buying market and more than 75 percent of the snack buying market, the organization said.
SSE 2019 is looking for thought leaders for the following topics:
- E-commerce sales and shopper behavior
- The future of c-stores
- Premium confectionery and snacks outlook
- New technologies in packaging
- Innovative merchandising solutions
- Home delivery/click and collect opportunities for candy and snacks
- Candy and snack channel outlook
- The future of candy and snacks in non-traditional channels
- Social marketing trends
- Seasonal collaboration best practices
- Snacking shopper behavior
- Balancing the wants and needs of the shopper at checkout
- Private label outlook
- Trade show networking for success
- Other topics relevant to confections, snacks and specialty products
Selected speakers will receive complimentary admission to the Sweets & Snacks Expo, the opportunity to engage and build credibility with category leaders, and be prominently featured in print and digital marketing surrounding the annual event.
All proposals are due no later than Aug. 15. To submit a proposal, click here.
Hosted by the National Confectioners Association, the 2019 Sweets & Snacks Expo will take place May 21-23 at Chicago’s McCormick Place West.