VideoMining C-Store ShopperImpact Tracker Program
VideoMining Corp. launched a C-Store ShopperImpact (CSI) Tracker program with a range of analytics solutions created specifically for convenience store retailers. The CSI Tracker program expands on VideoMining’s annual CSI MegaStudy by enabling year-round measurement of purchase behavior and trip dynamics for individual retailers, including benchmarking against the appropriate competitive set of stores based on store types and geography. The solutions enabled by CSI Tracker are delivered through a customizable online portal to provide easy access to tailored modules for:
- Optimizing store design and space utilization;
- Improving pump-to-store conversion;
- Innovating shopper marketing and merchandising;
- Maximizing the most loyal shoppers;
- Tailoring offerings to key segments like millennials and Hispanic shoppers; and
- Providing a framework to test and refine new ideas.